Research Assistant Professor
- Office Address: 411 Min H. Kao Building
- Phone: 865-974-9723
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China, 2014
- BS, Applied Physics, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, 2005
Wenpeng Yu is a Research Assistant Professor and member of the Power Information Technology Laboratory directed by Yilu Liu. He obtained his PhD degree in Electrical Engineering from Shanghai Jiaotong University in 2014. He earned his BS degree in Applied Physics from Xi’an Jiaotong University in 2005.
His research interest includes Synchronized Phasor Measurement sensor development, phasor data analysis, power system monitoring, algorithm development.
- Synchronized Phasor Measurement Sensor development
- Phasor data analysis
- Power system monitoring
- Forced oscillation detection and localization
- Active distribution network and renewable energy source coordination control