For departmental use only:
NOTE: To have a package shipped out the same day, the package and all the required information must be received by noon, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Recipient’s name
- Company address
- Phone number
- EECS account number to charge the shipping to
- Name of person responsible for the account
- Type of shipping required or latest date the package needs to arrive
- Dimensions of package(s) and weight(s)
- Does the package require insurance?
- If so, how much is the item worth?
- Bring the package to MK108.
- You will receive a confirmation email and tracking number once the package the has shipped.
- In addition to the above information you will also need to send:
- Detailed contents of package (List all Items in package)
- Reason for shipment
- Monetary value of contents (if content is not paperwork)
- Commercial Invoice (If shipment is not paperwork)
- All FedEx and UPS packages will come to MK108, regardless of actual room number in the Min Kao Building.
- All USPS shipments will go to your mailbox, NOT MK108. If your package is shipped via USPS and shows up as delivered, it has been delivered to the Campus Post Office. Please allow another one to two business days for it to arrive in your mailbox.
- All packages are subject to being opened upon receipt due to past departmental orders being shipped as personal ones. If you do not want your package opened, have it shipped to your residence instead of here.
- If you placed an order at email@example.com you will receive an e-mail when your order is checked in and ready for pickup.Do not come to pick up your order until you receive this email. You will not be able to pick up your order until it is checked in.
- If you placed a personal order yourself, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting notification when your package comes in if you so choose. You will not be notified otherwise.