EECS is fortunate to have a number of scholarships to award each year to qualified students. To qualify for EECS scholarships, students must be accepted into the University of Tennessee, Tickle College of Engineering (view TCE admission requirements), and EECS.
Incoming first-year students, current/returning UT students, and new transfer students must apply by submitting the appropriate scholarship application on the OneStop website. Students cannot apply directly for specific EECS scholarships, as the Scholarship Committee will match qualified students with available awards.
TCE scholarships are awarded each academic year in the spring for the upcoming year. For more information, email the TCE Office of Academic and Student Affairs, call 865-974-2454, or visit 101 Perkins Hall.
Available EECS scholarships:
- Carol And Malcolm Bayless
- Dr. M.E. and Mrs. J.N. Casey
- Grace O. Davis
- Department of Electrical Engineering And Computer Science
- Christopher J. and Michelle R. Gentry
- Eta Kappa Nu-Beta Phi
- Dr. E. Johnson and Mrs. L.H. Kennedy
- S. T. Harris
- Urban And Susan Hilger
- Robert And Alliene Lay
- W. O. Leffell
- Edgar Wyman McCall
- Harlan D. and Luella C. Mills
- Billy J. And Sylvia F. Moore
- Leonard B. Murray, Sr.
- Leonard B. Murray, Jr.
- Erby Roy and Jean Bush Nankivell
- Leonard And Betty Shealy
- Charles And Martha Sprankle
- David W. Straight
- Fred Smith Vreeland
- Charles Weaver Memorial
- Arthur F. Woods
- Min H. Kao Scholars
- One Stop Express Student Services
- College of Engineering Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Office of National Scholarships and Fellowships
- Lottery Scholarship GPA Calculator
- Estimate of Expenses for Undergraduate International Students
- Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity in NASA Assisted Programs: Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Related Laws
- Title IX and STEM: Promising Practices
- Title IX and STEM: A Guide for Conducting Title IX Self-Evaluations