UT-ORNL Governor’s Chair Professor
- Office Address: Min H. Kao Building, Room 511
- Phone: 865-974-4129
- Fax: 865-974-5483
- E-mail: email@example.com
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, The Ohio State University, USA, 1989
- MS in Electrical Engineering, The Ohio State University, USA, 1986
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Xian Jiaotong University, China, 1982
Liu is a UT-ORNL Governor’s Chair Professor, a member of the National Academy of Engineering and Fellow of IEEE. She joined UT in August 2009 from Virginia Tech. She also has a joint appointment with Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
Liu is a member of the NSF Engineering Research Center – CURENT.
- Power Systems
- Smart Grids