Research Assistant Professor
- Office Address: Min H. Kao Building, Room 351
- E-mail: email@example.com
- PhD in software engineering, Autonoma de Occidente, Cali, Colombia, in 2022
- BS in software engineering, Autonoma de Occidente, Cali, Colombia, in 2013
Jack Marquez is a Research Assistant Professor at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, as a member of the Global Computing Laboratory directed by Michela Taufer. He earned his PhD in software engineering in 2022 from the University Autonoma de Occidente (Cali, Colombia) after graduating with his BS in software engineering from the same university in 2013. From 2013 he worked as a researcher and from 2016 as an adjunct professor for the same university. He also worked as a software developer for national and international companies.
- Cloud Computing
- Heterogeneous storage systems
- Scientific workflows
- Performance optimization.