For questions concerning graduate school, please email or contact Dr. Donatello Materassi, Graduate Admissions Coordinator.
EECS offers graduate programs leading to the Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy with majors in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science. Graduate work leading to the Master of Science with a major in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science may be completed during three semesters of full-time study or two to three years of part-time study.
Majors and Degrees
- Computer Engineering Major, MS
- Computer Engineering Major, PhD
- Computer Science Major, MS
- Computer Science Major, PhD
- Computer Science Minor
- Electrical Engineering Major, MS
- Electrical Engineering Major, PhD
- Dual MS-MBA Program: Computer Engineering (Requirements/Application)
- Dual MS-MBA Program: Computer Science (Requirements/Application)
- Dual MS-MBA Program: Electrical Engineering (Requirements/Application)
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||MS, PhD, Dual MS-MBA||Automotive Manufacturing and Technology, Communications, Control Systems, Electromagnetics and RF Circuits, Energy Science and Engineering (PhD only), Fire Protection Engineering, Power Electronics, Power Systems, Solid-state Electronics|
|Computer Engineering (CpE)||MS, PhD, Dual MS-MBA||Computer Architecture, Computer Networks, Computer Vision, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Embedded Systems, Energy Science and Engineering (PhD only), Image Processing, Information Systems, VLSI System Design|
|Computer Science (CS)||MS, PhD, Dual MS-MBA||Computational Imaging, Computer-Human Interaction, Cybersecurity, Cyberinfrastructure, Data Mining, Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Discrete Optimization, Energy Science and Engineering (PhD only), High Performance Computing, Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning, Life Science Applications, Software Systems|