- E-mail: email@example.com
- PhD in Education, Instructional Technology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2011
- MS in Computer Science, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 1992
- BA in Computer Science, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 1981
Lila Holt received both the PhD in Instructional Technology Education and the MS in Computer Science from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her interests include methods for teaching computer science and promoting STEM to encourage women in the field of computer science.
Holt's current research includes the use of MakerSpaces to promote critical and computational thinking. Additional research includes theoretical foundations, such as self-directed learning, to help adaptation to new technologies and innovations as changes in Computer Science and technology advance.
- Computational Thinking
- STEM and Critical Thinking Skills in Computer Science
- Self-Directed Learning
- Organizational Learning