Web/Graphic Design Student Assistant, College of Business Administration
This is a programming/graphic design position that works closely with the Director of Technology and the Assistant Director of Digital Marketing & Technology.
- Maintain the Graduate and Executive Education and Executive Level MBA program websites.
- Making changes to the program content as determined by the supervisors.
- Auditing the website for accuracy.
- Develop landing pages and email newsletter content in HTML
- Modify exiting graphics and develop new ones.
- Occasional data analysis of web traffic.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to be creative.
- High degree of proficiency with HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 a plus.
- High degree of proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Basic understanding of Responsive Web Design and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Web development and graphic design experience.
- Students able to hold this position for more than one academic year are strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work 20 hours per week, primarily between 8am and 5pm
- Must possess good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have previous programming or graphic design experience
- Software will be provided to the student through a UT owned Windows desktop.
- Flexible hours during exams and breaks.
Position Type: Part-time student assistant
Position Term: 1 year. Renewal based on performance.
Position Pay: $8.50/hr
Apply to this position by sending your resume, cover letter, samples of previous work and list of references to , with the subject line “IT – Student Assistant Application”