Tenovos supports brand, customer and product experiences with an innovative story-to-experience process in support of relationships between people and brands. We provide full benefits, a driven environment and a work from home culture. The company is comprised of people with decades of experience in DAM, CMS and Workflow across all industries.
We are looking for an experienced technical business analyst with cloud-based SaaS experience to join the Engineering group and support the development of a highly scalable and reliable platform following the latest best practices. We are currently running a multi-tenant platform on heavily stateless services, as well as serverless technologies to bring together the best of all worlds for a reliable set of standard, advanced, and enterprise services.
We are looking for individuals to support all areas of the process including:
● Gather requirements and write stories for new features
● Create wire-frames for UI components of new features
● Ensure team has adequate understanding of prior prepared tasks in the product backlog
● Ensure that new features match customer requirements
● Plan and sequence incoming stories and ensure date commitments are met
● Research and analyze market, customers, and the roadmap
● Keep up-to-date with industry trends and our competitors
● Interface with members of the Customer Support team and translate customer requests into actionable user stories
● Take on some product owner responsibilities as defined by Scrum
Responsibilities below are across different roles.
● Understand all aspects of the existing product and suggest usability improvements and new features
● Interface with QA and ensure the team has sufficient information perform testing
● Interface with Chief Product Office and assist in developing the product roadmap
Skills / Prerequisites
Skills below are across different roles.
● Degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree
● Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
● Experience with Jira
● Experience developing UI wireframes
● Experience writing user stories
● Experience with AWS technologies
If interested in having a discussion with Tenovos about this opportunity, email a note and your resume to Mike Evans, who’s a member of the EE/CS Industry Advisory Board and is helping his contact at Tenovos find interested candidates. Mike will ensure your information gets to the proper person at Tenovos, and they will follow-up with you directly. Mike.Evans@parivedasolutions.com