Founder Greg LeMond is 3-time Tour de France winner. LeMond ebikes are Designed and Assembled in Knoxville Tennessee. Innovative technology is being presented in the new ebike currently rolling off the production line – the ebike is light, sleek and comfortable. Road bike production is scheduled for summer 2021.
LeMond is hiring a full-time and part-time ( several positions) bike mechanic/technician to work in our facility in west Knoxville.
- We need team players with strong multitasking skills, detail oriented, with solid communication skills. An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. They must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
- Assemblers are an important link in our quality control process. Successful candidates will follow our assembly procedures, use torque wrenches and recording torque values.
Basic skills required:
- Lift and carry 50 lbs
- Work standing for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to follow the assembly procedure and document work.
- No bicycle experience necessary – we will train.
- Understand mechanical, hydraulic and electronic systems.
- Shimano Certified
- Experience with Shimano Di2
- Experience with hydraulic disc brakes
- Experience with ebikes
Read more about LeMond at:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Intern – several openings
Pay: $13.00 – $16.00 per hour, depending on experience
Send resume to HR@lemond.com