Mechanical Engineer / Sr. Mechanical Engineer
ICT is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Nashville, TN! This individual would be responsible for the overall supervision of those projects which are assigned to them to assure that project conforms to the commitments the firm has made to the client. If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, keep reading and apply!
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Assigns duties to project team members.
- Directs and supervises other engineer activities.
- Prepares or directs preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, and design for the project.
- Assures that project is completed within the allocated period of time and within the monetary budget that has been assigned.
- Leads, manages, and communicates with others effectively.
- Responsible for project schedules and timely completion of projects.
- Responsible for the technical accuracy of projects managed.
- Assists clients as required to monitor the performance of contractors.
- Visits construction site to monitor progress and other duties per contract documents.
- Maintains good relationship with clients to assure future work client may have.
- Identifies prospective clients and works in conjunction with Team Leaders to establish relationship with those clients.
- Takes active lead in proposal-for-work process.
- Coordinates and approves pricing, estimating, scoping and marketing strategies for proposed projects.
- Actively participates as a representative to clients and prospective clients, and participates in the overall marketing of the firm, including proposals, client communications, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited four-year college.
- Must be a Registered Professional Engineer.
- Experience with Healthcare and/or Commercial projects strongly preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in successful Engineering Project Management.
- Thoroughly familiar with the state-of-the-art design and various state and local regulations.
- Willingness to travel.
Deadline for Application
To apply, please contact: