Graduate Electrical Engineer
Nashville and/or Knoxville
ICT is looking for a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join our team! The ideal candidate has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering. This individual is assigned to project(s) to perform certain tasks under the direction of a registered Professional Engineer and is responsible for drafting to illustrate designs they have conceived. If you think you are a great fit, keep reading and apply!
- Assists in the preparation or modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, studies, permits and designs for assigned projects.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Assists in client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
- Teams with Senior Engineer and participates in all the work the Senior Engineer is performing as an observer.
- Operates engineering software to solve specific problems, and inputs the data required by the program.
- Familiarize themselves with state-of-the-art design and various state and local regulations.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering from ABET-accredited school.
- 0-4 years’ experience in Electrical Engineering
- Past experience through co-op or summer internships is helpful. AutoCAD/Revit experience a plus!
- E.I.T. is a plus.
Deadline for Application
To apply, please contact: