Tenovos supports brand, customer and product experiences with an innovative story-to-experience process in support of relationships between people and brands. We provide full benefits, a driven environment and a work from home culture. The company is comprised of people with decades of experience in DAM, CMS and Workflow across all industries
We are looking for experienced cloud knowledgeable resources, most importantly AWS, to join the Engineering group and support development of a highly scalable and reliable platform following the latest best practices. We are currently running a multi tenant platform on heavily stateless services, as well as serverless technologies to bring together the best of all worlds for a reliable set of standard, advanced and enterprise services.
We are looking for individuals to support all areas of the process including:
● Backend heavy AWS development (NodeJS)
● DevOps support in helping save costs and deploy at scale
● DevOps support in making the best use of the latest monitoring tools including Grafana and DataDog
● QA/Perf Engineers to keep selenium and Jmeter development up to parity with the product
Responsibilities below are across different roles.
● Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes
● Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
● Set up and/or support a monitoring solution.
● Define service capacity planning strategies.
● Support the application’s CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and CloudFormation
● Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
● Make recommendations about improved end user experience
● Write agile stories that are clear and can be understood by everyone
Skills below are across different roles.
● Strong experience with the core AWS services
● Good background in Linux/Unix administration
● Strong experience with Docker and Kubernetes
● Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
● Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, DataDog, Grafana, and the ELK stack
● Previous exposure to large-scale systems design
● Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
● Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation, others such as Ansible, Terraform are nice to have
● Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications
● Strong experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda
● Strong experience with ImageMagick/ghostscript, ffmpeg, libreoffice and blender
● Strong background in digital asset management
● String background in Adobe Creative suite use cases (developer, not designer)
● Experience in an agile environment
● AWS certifications are a plus, not necessary
● Good experience with Jenkins
If interested in having a discussion with Tenovos about this opportunity, email a note and your resume to Mike Evans, who’s a member of the EE/CS Industry Advisory Board and is helping his contact at Tenovos find interested candidates. Mike will ensure your information gets to the proper person at Tenovos, and they will follow-up with you directly. Mike.Evans@parivedasolutions.com