Hitachi Zosen Inova
Engineering intern is responsible for assisting the engineering team with their workflow and making the team more effective and more efficient. Responsibilities would include:
- General administrative support to the engineering team.
- Perform research for the engineers on the array on topics the team needs resolution on.
- Assists in the development of standardized engineering deliverables such as purchase specification and in house workflow standards
- Assists in electrical distribution calculations
- Assists in instrumentation selection, calculations, and research
- Once more senior take ownership of various deliverables for projects.
- Once more senior to assist the designers in drafting (AutoCAD) and P&ID development (COMOS)
- For large projects, assist the Project Manager and Project Engineer to coordinate and manage workflow.
- Assist other departments when necessary.
- Overtime, become a fully functioning member of the engineering team
- Work approximately 10-20 hours per week during the school year. HZI would be flexible on this to support the student’s schedule
- HZI follows a hybrid schedule. All work in beginning will be on-site with expectation to shift to hybrid with experience
- Current Engineering student
- Preferred Electrical Engineer. Also consider Computer or Industrial.
- Preferred Junior with 1+ years remaining to graduation
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
Deadline for Application
To apply, please contact: