Professor, Associate Department Head
- Office Address: Min H. Kao Building, Room 311
- Phone: 865-974-4399
- Fax: 865-974-5483
- E-mail: email@example.com
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Aalborg University, Denmark
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Aalborg University, Denmark
Gregor’s research spans the fields of pattern recognition, image reconstruction and parallel computing. This work has been published in a combined total of more than 80 journal articles, conference papers, and book chapters. He has developed and implemented statistical and algebraic imaging algorithms for medical and preclinical applications as well as waste management and non-destructive testing applications for several different data modalities including x-ray CT, SPECT, PET and neutron CT.
Gregor received the EECS Gonzalez Award for Teaching in 2010 and the College of Engineering Allen & Hoshall Faculty Award in 2015.
- Pattern and image analysis
- Computed imaging