- Office Address: Min H. Kao Building, Room 312
- Phone: 865-974-3861
- Fax: 865-974-5483
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Princeton University, 2005
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University, 2000
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University, 1998
- PhD Thesis: Performance Analysis of Multiuser Detection Based Receivers in Fading CDMA Channels
- Thesis Advisor: Prof. H. Vincent Poor
Husheng Li received the BS and MS degrees in electronic engineering from Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, in 1998 and 2000, respectively, and the PhD degree in electrical engineering from Princeton University in 2005. From 2005 to 2007, he worked as a senior engineer at Qualcomm Inc., San Diego, Calif. In 2007, he joined the EECS department at UT as an assistant professor.
His research is mainly focused on statistical signal processing, wireless communications, networking and information theory. He is also interested in the theory of random matrices.
Li is the recipient of the Best Paper Award of EURASIP Journal of Wireless Communications and Networks, 2005 (together with his PhD advisor: H. V. Poor).
- Wireless Communication and Networks
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Information Theory
- Theory of Random Matrices