- Office Address: Min H. Kao Building, Room 502
- Phone: 865-974-8531
- Fax: 865-974-5483
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, 2017
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, 2013
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China, 2011
Han (Helen) Cui is an Assistant Professor of electrical engineering and computer science at UT. She received the BS degree in electrical engineering from Tianjin University, Tianjin, China, in 2011, and her MS and PhD degrees from Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, in 2013 and 2017, respectively, both in electrical engineering.
From 2017 to 2019, Cui was with the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of California, Los Angeles as a post-doctoral researcher to expand the knowledge of magnetics modeling for ultra-high frequency applications. Her research interests include high-efficiency power converters, magnetic components for power electronics and microwave applications, high-density integration and packaging, and micromagnetic physics.
- Power Electronics
- Magnetic Components
- High-density integration and Packaging
- Magnetic Material and Applications