- Office Address: Min H. Kao Building, Room 303
- Phone: 865-974-6352
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DSc in Electrical Engineering, Washington University, 1994
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Washington University, 1992
- MS in Computer Science, Washington University, 1992
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Washington University, 1990
- BS in Computer Science, Washington University, 1990
Greg Peterson is a Professor and the Department Head of the Min H. Kao Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at UT and the Director of the National Institute for Computational Sciences (the UT supercomputing center run for the NSF). His primary areas of interest include advanced computer architectures, high performance reconfigurable computing, computational science, electronic systems design automation, simulation, and performance evaluation. His research support has come from the National Science Foundation, Air Force Research Lab, DARPA, ORNL, and several industrial partners.
His current projects include developing accelerated applications for computational chemistry and biology using high performance reconfigurable computing platforms.
- High Performance Computer Architectures
- Computational Science
- Performance Evaluation
- Computer Engineering
- Digital Systems