- Office Address: 516 Min H. Kao Building
- Phone: 865-438-8367
- Fax: 865-974-5483
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in Applied Mathematics, Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France, Valenciennes, France, 2015
- MSc in Mathematics, Dynamic Systems and Control, University of Sidi Bel Abbes. Algeria, 2009
- BSc in Mathematics (Probability and statistics), University of Sidi Bel Abbes. Algeria, 1999
- Bachelor in French, University of Sidi Bel Abbes, Algeria, 2009
Fatima Taousser is a lecturer in the Min H. Kao Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. She received her PhD in Applied Mathematics in December 2015, specializing in stability and control of switched systems on non-uniform time domain, from the Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France, Valenciennes, France. Her background is in mathematics (analysis, algebra), stability, and control of linear and nonlinear dynamical systems, switched systems, probability and statistics, time scales theory, and machine learning.
Taousser was a postdoc associate researcher at the Min H. Kao Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences and a member of CURENT at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA, from October 2016 to July 2021. She was part of a project with Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Computational Sciences, and Engineering Division, from August 2018 to November 2019.
- Stability and control of switched systems on non-uniform time domains
- Network control systems and communication networks. Application in multiagent systems and wide area power systems networks
- Hybrid system, safety verification and control
- Time Scales Theory
- Machine learning