Areas of Interest
- Parallel and distributed computing
- High Performance Computing
- Parallel Programming Paradigms
- PhD in Computer Science from University of Paris XI, France in 2004
- M.SC in Math and Computer Science from University of Paris XI, France in 1999
George Bosilca is a Research Director and Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Innovative Computing Laboratory at University of Tennessee, Knoxville. His research interests evolve around distributed algorithms, parallel programming paradigms and performance modeling and optimizations, both from a theoretical and practical perspective. Dr. Bosilca is also interest in providing scalable and portable constructs for building resilience directly into the programming models.