- Office Address: Min H. Kao Building, Room 504
- Phone: 865-974-3572
- Fax: 865-974-5483
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, University of Colorado Boulder, 2013
- MS in Electrical Engineering, University of Colorado Boulder, 2011
- BS in Electrical Engineering, University of Colorado Boulder, 2011
Daniel Costinett is an assistant of electrical engineering and computer science at UT. He received his PhD in electrical engineering at the University of Colorado at Boulder in 2013. In 2012, he assisted with research and course development as an instructor at Utah State University. His research interests include resonant and soft switching power converter design, high efficiency wired and wireless power supplies, on-chip power conversion, medical power supplies, and electric vehicles.
Costinett is a member of the NSF Engineering Research Center – CURENT.
- Power Electronics
- Soft Switching Converters
- Electric Vehicles