UTK Students, Faculty, and Staff receive free licenses for Office 365, including the desktop tools.
- The full version of Microsoft Office for five devices (PC, Mac, and mobile device)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote*
- Windows Only: Access, Publisher
- Office for mobile devices, including iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone
* OneNote for Mac is available at no cost through the Mac App Store.
Active, enrolled students are eligible to receive ONE copy of Windows 10 at no cost. Your primary affiliation must be ‘Student’ to download the Windows 10 installation:
Faculty and Staff
All active UTK, UTSI, and Knox-Area Faculty and Staff members are eligible to purchase the Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 Operating Systems at a discounted rate.
Use of this software is conditional on your employment status; if your status changes and you are no longer active faculty and/or staff, the software purchased through this program must be removed.
Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
EECS Students and Faculty can download copies of various developer tools for free from Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching. This service replaced Microsoft Imagine/Dreamspark. Some of the available software includes:
- Hyper-V Server
- Machine Learning Server
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- R Server
- SharePoint Server
- SQL Server Developer
- SQL Server Enterprise
- Visual Studio Code
- Visual Studio Community
- Visual Studio Enterprise
- Visual Studio for Mac