Creating an AltiumLive Account
If you have previously used Altium Designer under the department’s license, you should have received an email from Altium containing your login credentials. Your user name should be your UTK email address, e.g., https://live.altium.com/ and click the “Forgot Password?” to request a new password.. If you have forgotten your password, you will need to go to
Activating the Altium Designer License
- When opening Altium Designer for the first time, navigate to the My Account menu as shown below.
2. Select Sign In in the middle of the page and enter the login credentials provided by Altium.
3. You will need to check the box “I have read and understand the warning” before proceeding to sign in.
4. You should now see a section about licenses as shown in the above screenshot. Select one of the license files that has its status field set to “OK” and click on Use.
5. The window should now say “Available Licenses – Licensed to University of Tennessee” as shown in the image below. You should now have a functioning license and be able to use Altium Designer.