NS4ed is currently looking for a Software/IT Developer. Our projects require extensive it/sw development. Our growing model is around the API Pathway 2 Careers, which takes a lot of data and displays it for local school districts.
Since we are a smaller company, I would say we need someone willing to participate in all aspects of what we do but there is also a greater upside.
My budget would be anywhere between $45K and $65K for a startup position, with the potential for about $20K in bonus for 2020, all dependent on our revenue. I would entertain internships or FT for qualified individuals.
Links to more information about the company:
The first links are “informational” pages:
- Link to Pathways 2 Careers Site http://pathway2careers.com/
- Link to Resource Page http://pathway2careers.com/general-lmi-resources/ (Password ns4ed)
- Link to School Counselor Page: http://pathway2careers.com/guidance-counselors/ (Password ns4ed)
Link to our 2 State Models:
- Link to State Resource Model New Mexico Model :http://www.careerpathways-nm.com/
- Link to State TN Model: http://tsbadatadashboard.com/
Link to Technical Resource Center:
- Link to Early College High School Technical Resource Center: http://www.echs-nm.com/
Link to our Professional Development Site:
For more information and to apply, please contact:
Dr. Joseph Goins