New York City, NY
At REZI, we use our proprietary technology, analytical tools and financial products to improve the rental experience for landlords and tenants alike. Our Chief Research and Analytics Officer is a UTK alum.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals who thrive in an environment where problems are open-ended.
Who You Are
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
- Have built applications using Java based stacks such as Spring MVC, Play, GWT, etc.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design and Data Structures.
- Have experience in basic cross browser support, caching and optimization techniques (css sprite, minify, gzip, data uri) for faster page load times.
- Have experience in developing consumer facing web applications using Ajax.
- Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning and playing with the latest technologies.
- Build and maintain applications, providing ongoing support throughout the product life cycle
- Design and implementation of new features for the REZI platform
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools
- Cutting-edge application prototyping and development
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in computer science or a similar degree.
- Extensive programming experience in Java, C++, or similar (Java strongly preferred)
- Experience with relational databases (preferred MySQL)
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (Android/iOS/Mobile Browser)
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs.
- Experience with asynchronous web frameworks like GWT.
- Experience with distributed caching techniques
- Large systems software design and development experience, with extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Experience with big data analysis and machine learning using languages like R
- Have developed or supported an operationally critical web service.
- Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
To apply, please contact:
Phone: (917) 770-3349