Attention: Technical Marketing Gurus:
Starting October, we have an exciting new opportunity with one of the World’s leading Electronic Chemicals companies.
Global Marketing Leader – Consumer Electronics, Interconnect Solutions (ICS), E&I
$1.2 B Sales Revenue Business
Location: Sunnyvale, USA
This position is a global marketing leader role with primary responsibility for capturing rapid changing market dynamics and its key drivers in Consumer Electronics market segment, strengthening OEM engagement and identify growth direction, then formulating and implementing global marketing strategies. Consumer Electronics is one of the most critical and biggest revenue generating market segment in ICS – maintaining ICS’s leading position and further capture new growth areas are key deliverables.
Role & Responsibilities
Strategic and Execution Focused Responsibilities:
- Lead CE segment marketing team and responsible for building up broad understanding of market dynamics, technology drivers and future trends, OEM needs and customer product roadmaps and technical solutions
- Focal point with industrial leading consumer electronics OEMs in West Coast to drive and grow existing businesses; and to further elevate the relationship and engagements into a strategic level with the goal of ICS being considered as a long term strategic solution partner
- Focused on West Coast to expand value chain engagement and provide insights for market-driven innovation to accelerate speed to market;
- Identify mid to long term (2-5 years) growth opportunities for ICS in the Consumer Electronic segment and translate into a crisp marketing strategy and set of implementation guiding principles for R&D, Product and Commercial team to follow
- Lead market landscape assessment such as customer and competitor analysis to be knowledgeable of customers’ strategic directions and competitors’ participation strategy.
- Transfer long term or strategic opportunities into key growth initiatives to establish long term growth profile and targeted market share gaining strategies.
- Execute marketing plans by working with R&D, Product Management, sales and other function teams and ensure projectized programs are progressing and well-managed through our pipelines
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Engineering/Material science or related fields, MBA preferred
- + 10 years’ experience in product development, engineering, supplier qualification related experience (Focused on Supplier Management, Product Development, Technology Roadmap and Qualification etc) from leading consumer electronics OEMs (Apple, Huawei, Qualcomm etc) or OEM marketing experience from leading material companies
- In depth technical and market knowledge in printed circuit board market and smart phone device assembly
- Ability to think strategically, to analyze and synthesize information into strategic action and recommendations and then communicate to management team;
- Strategic analysis with key marketing tools (market research / analysis, competitive analysis, segmentation, value proposition, 4Ps strategy)
- Strong communication and influencing skills; Excellent interpersonal skills to connect internally across businesses and externally with industry players
- Demonstrated international business experience
IF you are interested in a great career opportunity, please feel free to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals and suggestions are always welcomed. If you would like to connect on Twitter, please go to: @NicholasMeyler
Wingate Dunross, Inc.
ph (818)597-3200 ext. 211