University of Tennessee, Vice Chancellor for Student Life
Number of Openings:
Hours per Week:
Employment End Date:
No End Date Specified
Assist the IT Specialists by troubleshooting computer software, peripheral computer equipment, and mobile device problems. The candidate will be offering solutions to faculty, staff, and students employees. This position requires direct contact with users. Responsibilities include phone, email and on-site support, utilization of computer remote control, troubleshooting, and researching problems. Working knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10, enterprise domain networking, and Office Suites are required. Knowledge of Macintosh OS and mobile devices (i.e. iPhone, iPad, Android) desired but not required.
- Knowledge of operating systems including Windows 7, 8, and 10. Basic knowledge of active directory structures and enterprise domain networks.
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot mobile devices (i.e. iPhone, iPad, Android).
- Able to communicate effectively with coworkers, supervisors, and customers civilly in both written and verbal modes.
- Able to efficiently and effectively troubleshoot a variety of computer problems both software and hardware related.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Must demonstrate good independent judgment and decision making skills.
- Willing to learn new technical concepts and perform complex tasks.
- Dependable, trustworthy and reliable with a regular work schedule per semester.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.