Honda Research Institute USA (HRI-US) is at the cutting edge of Honda’s research and development activities. Inspired by Honda’s global slogan – The Power of Dreams – we pursue emerging technologies and bring them into reality to make people happy, even as we are engaged daily in highly scientific, pioneering work. We realize that dreams don’t come from organizations, systems, or money. They come from people, and we seek people who have such challenging spirits to work with us.
HRI-US (Silicon Valley) is searching for talented scientists and engineers with expertise in computer vision and machine learning to join our team of engineers and scientists in Mountain View, California, to support activities in the next generation mobility systems.
As a member of the group, we encourage the candidates to contribute new research ideas and to participate in presentations and scientific publications. You will also have the opportunity to build close relationships with our research partners at world-class universities and at other Honda Research Institutes in Europe and Japan to create cutting edge solutions to complex and real world problems.
- Scientist: Computer Vision/Multimodal Systems (Job Number: P16F02)
- Scientist: Video/Multimodal Data Analytics (Job Number: P16F03)
- Scientist: Decision Making/Motion Planning (Job Number: P16F05)
- Senior Scientist: Robotics / Human Robot Cooperation (Job Number: P16F06)
- Senior Scientist: Robotics/Indoor Navigation, Human Robot Cooperation (Job Number: P16F08)
- Scientist: Robotics / Navigation (Job Number: P16F10)
- Scientist: Multimodal Signal Processing (Job Number: P16F11)
- Robotics Navigation (Job Number: P16T06)
- Human Machine Interface Researcher (Job Number: P16T07)
- Signal / Video Processing Researcher (Job Number: P16T08)
See Career Descriptions Here:
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
– Subject line including the job number(s) you are applying for.
– Recent CV
– A cover letter explaining how your background matches the qualifications
Candidates must have the legal right to work in the U.S.A.
Honda Research Institute, USA