Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech and we are looking for Software Engineers to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. While we’ve received numerous awards and recognition—such as #11 on Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine’s Top Private Companies, and Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast500 North America—it is our people, our culture, and our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
- Work on an agile development team building the company’s core platform.
- Design and maintain APIs used by web apps, mobile apps, and backend processes.
- Contribute to all tiers of our applications.
- Build reliable asynchronous systems.
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude; acts without being told what to do.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Is cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- Follow-through: Follows-through on items without being managed.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Analytical skills: Likes learning and learns quickly.
- Communication: Ability to speak clearly and with intent.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (for example, well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Engineers who have experience with web best practices such as unit testing and reusable components.
Deadline for Application
To apply, please contact: