Kintronic Labs Inc.
144 Pleasant Grove Road
Bluff City, TN, USA (Located In Northeast TN)
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid vacation and holidays, 401K
Kintronic Labs Inc., a customer focused company, is seeking a Sales and Marketing Director to continue the development of quality products and to drive innovation for the future. Kintronic Labs is a world leader in the design and manufacture of custom radio frequency (RF) antenna systems and accessories for radio broadcast transmission systems with a history that covers more than 60 years. We employ 30 personnel in our 50,000 square foot facility located in Bluff City, TN, which is in close proximity to Bristol, TN/VA. The Kintronic Labs customer base covers all 50 states and over 80 countries on six continents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets that enable the company to meet international sales goals and profitability.
- Set one-year and three-year domestic and international sales strategies.
- Prepare action plan for effective search for domestic and international sales leads and prospects.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding domestic and international sales performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed project proposals submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations to customers, agents, and internal staff.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes and ensure that they are communicated to all of the corporation’s resellers and international agents.
- Maintain contact with recent customers in the domestic and international market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with company employees.
- Passion to develop and maintain domestic and international business contacts.
- Support global agents with technical/project information and marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Engineering, Administration, Marketing and Manufacturing teams to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Must be willing to visit job sites with customers on an as needed basis to assure that our products are being installed properly and to assure customer satisfaction with our products.
- Identify companies with whom we can establish a reseller relationship.
- Domestic and international trade show attendance, exhibition, and customer follow up.
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- BS in Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- MBA is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated experience in leading a manufacturing company in consistent sales growth is preferred.
- Past experience in the broadcast or telecommunications industries is preferred.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic, persistent, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment.
- Customer service oriented and organized, with attention to detail and attentive to the needs of the customer.
- Not adverse to frequent international travel.
- Computer software capability in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects or equivalent.
- Experienced in digital marketing techniques.
- Multi-lingual capability is a plus.
- A military veteran with demonstrated leadership skills is a plus.
Starting Pay for Candidate with Bachelor Engineering Degree: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 depending on experience
Starting Pay for Candidate with Bachelor Engineering Degree and Master’s in Business Administration: $70,000.00-$85,000 depending on experience
The compensation and benefits offered to this candidate will be commensurate with their qualifications for the job and will be consistent with the salary guidelines from IEEE for our region based on the background and experience of the applicant.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to the following contact:
Tom F. King
Kintronic Labs Inc.
P.O. Box 845
Bristol, TN 37621-0845
Phone: 423-878-3141 X12