Papa Diaw, a Director of Advanced Analytics at Bank of America in Charlotte, NC, is interested in recruiting Computer Science Master’s students.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning)
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics)
- Experience with scalable ML (MapReduce, streaming)
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including SQL, and large-scale distributed systems such as Hadoop and Spark
- Ability to implement data science pipelines and applications in a general programming language such as Python,R, Scala
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, visual).
- Must be able to work and translate needs with Engineering, Product teams, and Senior Leaders.
Global Transaction Services | Bank of America Merrill Lynch
101 South Tryon Street | Charlotte, NC 28255
Tel: 980.386.2985 | Cell: 865.771.6932